Welcome to the House of Nazareth
The House of Nazareth is a temporary emergency shelter, free of charge; for men, women and families in need.
- The House of Nazareth's mission is to help people in dire need in the Greater Moncton area integrate society.
- Offering emergency shelter in a safe environment to help vulnerable people;
- Facilitate integration in the community for vulnerable people;
- Promoting the development of social networks to find long term housing to help our beneficiaries integrate society;
- Promoting the establishment of social businesses offering a working experience to our beneficiaries.
The House of Nazareth is a non profit organization founded by Sister Rita Barrieau in 1979. In 1978, Sister Barrieau became preoccupied by the number of people in dire need in the Greater Moncton area and felt compelled to help them. Since then, the House of Nazareth helps vulnerable people and families to become independent and active members of society. The number of people using our services each year is proof that those services are essential to the community.
Collecte de fonds pour le Maison Nazareth tenue annuellement au printemps; le prochain Trivthon aura lieu le 11 avril 2015Vous pouvez faire parvenir vos dons par la poste à la Maison Nazareth, 14, rue Clark, Moncton, N.B., E1C 2V7. Des dons libres peuvent aussi être faits à toutes les Caisses populaires acadiennes du sud-est du Nouveau-Brunswick.